Boiler Feedwater Tank Supply And Install
CASE STUDY - Boiler Feedwater Tank Supply And Install (value $25,000)
Large abattoir SE Queensland
Manufacture and install Feed Water tank for Boiler
- Obtain customers initial requirements
- Investigate materials to use and pros and cons of each. This was presented to the customer for a decision to be made on their preference. Stainless steel was selected
- Supply quotation
- This job took a twist when the customer sourced a ready-made tank in Brisbane and asked us to price to install it. I went and had a look and quoted a price to install. This price was nearly twice the first quote.
- The customer some time later gave the order for the original quote.
- This job required specialist equipment (which we have) to roll the steam coils and plate sections.
- As per customers time line the old tank was removed and the new installed on a week end
- This job as with most at the abattoir require communicating and organisation between Hagan Machinery, customers supervisors, customers electricians and maintenance staff.
- ✓ New tank installed prior to complete failure of existing tank minimising the chance of lost production
- ✓ Cost effective price for the customer
- ✓ In-house rolling equipment used to control quality for the customer
- ✓ We helped the customer decide the best option (which tank)
- ✓ We fitted in with the customer production
- ✓ All done to safety standards